About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
As Director of Cards for Celsius, your role is to realize the Credit Card vision of the Celsius Strategy team. You will manage implementation and product delivery, strategy and financial performance for our Credit Card product. You will work closely with senior management across the Product, Lending, Operations, Business Development, Marketing, and Strategy Teams, and by being an important voice to the Celsius Executive Committee. As Director of Cards, you will help to launch a new core business line that animates the Celsius mission by means of an operational skeleton that will turn traditional credit card products on their heads.
Position: Director of Cards
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
• Expertise in credit card marketplace, product lines and offerings across regions and geographical locations
• Understanding of loyalty and rewards marketplaces
• 10+ years leadership experience at a Finance or FinTech company
• 5+ years senior-level management experience
• 2+ years executive level experience driving product development and strategy for business lines
• Ability to work in a flexible, fast growing work environment without rigidly defined job descriptions, procedures, or standards
• Ability to adapt to changing job priorities and changes in reporting relationships
• Experience managing relationship with diverse stakeholders and sensitivity to the importance
• Enthusiastic about cryptocurrency markets and ecosystem
• Strategic and Financial management
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Unlimited time off policy
• Heath, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
• 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
• Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
• Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible schedule
*Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token*
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants. Candidates in the Oakland, CA will be strongly considered.
Your application was submitted successfully.