About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues with hardware and software.
- Resolve helpdesk tickets for internal employees via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
- Handle Serbian Office support and requirements for onsite employees.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed.
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products.
- Log bugs and enhancement requests for our IT and security systems.
- Monitor and alert of Security and IT issues that arise.
- At least 3 years experience in the IT field preferably providing customer support.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS X, Office 365 administration, G Suite management, Okta management, Jira administration, User rights management for Cloud services.
- Extensive experience with Security tools: Endpoint security and management tools, Firewalls, VPN’s and Password managers.
- Experience with Crowdstrike, ManageEngine, Zendesk, AWS Workspaces, OpenVPN and Database client connectivity is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of client computer hardware systems.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks in an organized fashion.
This person should be located in Belgrade, Serbia.