About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The Executive HR Business Partner will act as an advisor for the designated internal client groups across all aspects of People function. The Executive HR Business Partner will work with leaders of the business as well as all functional groups of HR to identify needs, provide input to the development of HR strategies and lead to achieve strategies.
Executive HR Business Partner
- Provide consultative guidance and coaching to executive leadership on HR related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives.
- Work closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to HR, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
- Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- Understands business strategies and assesses needs and barriers in order to drive business performance through development and delivery of People strategy and solutions.
- Support HR initiatives and programs across the organization including administering talent management, succession plan, learning and development and talent acquisition.
- Interpret and analyze management information and data to assist in making appropriate business decisions based on metrics and trends for client groups.
- Act and the escalation point for unresolved issues requiring alignment to resolution.
- Engage and drive positive employee relations activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business Administration, HR or related field
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressively responsible and related experience in Human Resources
- Experience supporting C-Suite
- Financial Services experience - Ideally from a large Financial institution
- Advanced relationship management and consulting skills
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively influence at a senior level
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Must possess strong knowledge of Human Resources including but not limited to HR Strategy, Employment Law, Job Analysis, Organizational Development, and Recruiting
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to make large group presentations and consult effectively one-on-one
Celsius is currently operating fully while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London, Cyprus and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.
This position is open to all eligible and qualified applicants in the United Kingdom as we build our presence globally.