About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius and can borrow fiat or stable coins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for understanding our customer's and prospects' needs and developing the appropriate solution and benefit assessment. This involves performing the necessary needs assessment and analysis to clearly define the business objectives and capabilities, as well as the supporting business case, and demonstrating how those requirements are supported using Celsius API solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
- Partner with the Partnership Sales team during the sales process to assist in developing account/opportunity strategies, planning, and execution.
- Utilize strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
- Communicate the value of Celsius API solutions. Help shape the evolution of our solutions by partnering with Partner Success, Product Management, and Product Marketing.
- Provide customer-specific product demonstrations in support of requirements and business cases.
- Complete technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Offer guidance on technical aspects of Celsius solutions as part of the sales process.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our Celsius products and services and how to integrate with our customers.
- Collaborate with Partner Success for kickoff discussions on integration timeline and custom product needs, as well as help set expectations on product scope and pricing
- Help support clients’ engineering teams on standard integrations
- Support minor post-integration servicing issues
- Help manage ongoing sales relationships with clients (cross-selling new products that could be a fit to existing integrations)
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues and possible solutions to product teams and upper management
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency or NFT industry and ecosystem
- Has experience client-facing and in a sales, BD role in the technology field, or technical implementation role
- Highly personable and excellent communicator who can create concise recommendations after listening and assessing potential clients needs; Product and/or project management experience a plus
- Comfortable picking up the baton from coverage and working with client to assess needs, support deal closing, and support basic technical integration
What We’d Love To See (ie. Nice to Haves)
- 200+ score on https://degenscore.com/