Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Compliance Officer
Compliance and Innovation
Location: Fully Remote
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Executive Assistant to CCO
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be the supporting force that empowers our senior leadership. This position will provide direct administrative and project management support and report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Serving as an extension of the Executive, taking on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can focus on critical areas
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Autonomously navigating shifting priorities and requests
- Proactively contributing insights and ideas that improve team process or culture
- Determining methods and best practices for new projects or assignments
- Prep for events and/or presentations, assist with set-up and follow-up, including presentation proofing and edits, and ensuring logistics are handled seamlessly
- Email Management: prioritize and draft email correspondence as requested, handle follow-up and review timelines and deadlines
- Calendar Management: setting and prioritizing appointments, identify and resolve issues or conflicts related to scheduling and proactively anticipate sequencing of meetings
- Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response to inquiries, exercise judgment to reflect the company's style and organizational policies.
- Assist with change management initiatives
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvements using technology and best practices to facilitate executive communication, prioritization, and overall efficiency and effectiveness
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience supporting a high level Compliance or Innovation leader in a rapidly growing organization is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Extremely technically proficient and experienced in Microsoft Office, G-Suite products and other platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Previous experience with program and/or project management
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Passion and interest in Crypto is a plus