- Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized
interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put
unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial
services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern
platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available
through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding
interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their
crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of
disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best
interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the
table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and
leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the
Position: Credit Analyst – New Jersey
Celsius is looking for a Credit Analyst in Hoboken to work with the Financial Risk Officer to
strategically grow the finance organization activities and support the company wide growth.
The ideal candidate is detail-focused, responsive, and works closely with the Financial
Risk Officer to grow the business worldwide. He/she is passionate, willing to learn, and is
able to demonstrate ownership as Celsius Network grows.
- Provides fundamental research on potential borrowers to assess credit risks.
- Makes recommendations on credit positions to the Financial Risk Officer.
- Monitors credit risk of borrowers on ongoing basis.
- Advises lending desk on pricing for loans.
- Researches and assesses special opportunities
- Past experience in credit research is required.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies is greatly desired.
- Progress towards CFA charter is preferred
Additional desired skills/experience
● Team player
● Being able to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
● Disciplined personality
● Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
● Unlimited time off policy
● Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
● Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
● Flexible working hours upon coordination with trading team
● Additional benefits to be instituted as the Tel Aviv team grows
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however,
Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote
employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in
Tel Aviv as we build our presence globally. Please send CVs and cover letters to
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be curious and excited about cryptocurrency. Some experience a huge plus
- Finance background of some kind
- Experience building relationships and articulating products
- Ability to communicate with multiple clients on different platforms
- Capable of working under stressful market conditions
- Must live in NY, NJ, CT or willing to relocate at own expense
We want to Hear From You If You’re a Person Who:
- Is an effective communicator, in English, verbally and in writing
- Is self-motivated and highly organized
- Detail Oriented
- Has the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Has the flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Most important: You are fun to work with and enjoy learning and challenging yourself!