Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
- Perform daily and monthly P&L review and balance sheet reconciliation for cryptocurrency strategies, including but not limited to DeFi, Cefi, and Staking.
- Perform independent price verification of cryptocurrency assets to ensure appropriate valuation of firm inventory
- Collaborate with trading teams and risk management to understand and provide key insights and recommendations on trading strategies
- Maintain and ensure data integrity for activity across various cryptocurrency strategies
- Implement and drive adherence to policies and controls documentation
- Work with Technology team to automate and enhance daily, weekly, and monthly P&L reporting processes
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting, P&L Product Control, or general Financial Operations
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science
- CPA and or CFA a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency, derivatives, and Financial markets a plus, not required
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and an ability to work independently to figure out solutions to time-sensitive issues
- A team player and is highly responsive to internal and external requests
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated ability delivering accurate information on a timely basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets and can find ways to speed up or automate manual processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills