About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: VP of Finance - Celsius Mining
Location: Hoboken, NJ / New York Area
Celsius Network is currently searching for a VP of Finance to join our Mining team.
- Lead, support, and develop Celsius financial planning at a senior level.
- Enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Financial organization
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the Celsius Mining business
- Design business and accounting processes to improve/strengthen internal controls and track remediation of any control deficiencies.
- Develop, maintain and revise policies, procedures, processes and internal controls to ensure that proper governance are practiced and upheld
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Coordinate and prepare internal financial reporting, any standalone external financial statements, and any required regulatory reporting, as well as supporting Celsius consolidated financial reporting
- Support the Finance team in a variety of strategic tasks and tactical projects
- 8-10 years of proven experience in accounting/planning/forecasting, experience in a senior finance role with leadership and strategic direction\
- Experience with a Global Fin-Tech or Cryptocurrency company.
- Experience helping organizations through scaling
- Valid CPA or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management about the finances of the business and justify certain financial recommendations.
- Strong knowledge and leadership of accounting operations. Proven experience building, developing, mentoring, and inspiring a large, diverse, high performing professional accounting team in multiple locations (globally).
- Experience with large ERP platforms
- Strong understanding of global tax codes and laws
- Passionate about cryptocurrency