About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stable coins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Customer Success Manager (Partnerships)
- Build and foster relationships with our partners within your book of business while driving engagement, retention and growth.
- Proactively support our partners by driving business outcomes, identifying opportunities, and surfacing feature requests and insights to our product and engineering teams.
- When things go off track, you’ll notice and take action.
- Create success plans built around the partner’s desired outcomes and drive product adoption.
- Identify measurable goals and timelines to help customers onboarding and grow.
- Conduct strategic business reviews to align on business priorities, API product roadmap, customer satisfaction, usage patterns and best practices.
- Work with engineering and product teams to develop and share best practices with partners with specific use cases.
- Help drive partner references and evangelize partners' success stories.
- Drive customer value and expansion while maintaining a trusted relationship.
- Supporting and managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance, ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Supporting Project Leads in developing and implementing partner solutions and improvements to drive growth.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role ideally managing relationships with enterprise and mid-market customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals that drive product adoption.
- Ability to identify usage trends and identify expansion opportunities.
- Deep understanding of the needs of growing businesses and a strong technical and business acumen
- A leader with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment involving multiple stakeholders
Bonus if you have:
- Strong familiarity with current concepts and technologies in at least one of these areas: DevOps, IT Operations & Crypto
Celsius is currently operating fully while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all eligible and qualified applicants in the United Kingdom as we build our presence globally.