About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Data Analyst
- Collect and analyze data to develop actionable insights about key business questions of material interest to Celsius.
- Organize and facilitate requests for data reports across a broad range of stakeholders in different departments. Must be able to ask questions to distill the needs of each stakeholder and map these requests to available data.
- Perform extended research projects on particular topics of interest with a particular focus on business impact and the results of key market events and business decisions.
- Present data findings in a narrative “story” that is easily digestible by various stakeholders regardless of their background in data analysis. This means clear charts, easy to understand statistics, strong presentation skills, and ability to think on your feet to respond to questions.
- Continuously work to Integrate new data sources and increase data quality, integrity, and cleanliness from existing data sources.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, data engineering, or a related field in a high stakes environment with demonstrated history of project ownership and execution.
- Interest and Passion for Celsius’s mission
- Must be fluent in data analysis to filter out noise and deliver actionable insights
- Excellent Python skills with aptitude in data analytics packages such as pandas, numpy, sk-learn, and others.
- Excellent Tableau skills both in terms of technical competency and design aptitude.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a narrative story format with a business mindset.
- Knowledge and experience with blockchain technology and the crypto ecosystem.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasker; Strong Ownership of a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Must take ownership for results and rapidly experiment and iterate to match a changing company.
This position will be based in our newly opening Austin, TX office.