Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Data Engineer
- Help pioneer data Lake and data Warehouse infrastructure from the ground up using latest technology and best practices.
- Constructing ETL processes both in batch and streaming using latest technologies and scalable and robust infrastructure configurations on AWS & Snowflake
- Define and build data lake and data warehousing infrastructure from the ground up.
- Develop datasets per the requirements of analysts and key stakeholders
- Have a strong role in maintaining data Integrity, security, and governance
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Advanced and proven skill in designing and developing scalable and secure data infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and experience building data lake/warehouse with Snowflake as a foundation.
- Advanced SQL skills and strong experience with database administration
- Proven skill in using technologies such as Kinesis,, Postgres with RDS, Lambda/Nuclio, S3, Redshift, etc.
- Advanced Python experience and skill with a suite data processing and analysis libraries
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Knowledge of Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a big plus