About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
- Develop innovative growth marketing strategies to promote customer acquisition, retention and loyalty for high asset individuals, institutions and corporate prospects and customers
- Support upsell and cross-sell opportunities to increase customer deposits, investment, lending and other relevant product and business interactions
- Manage all outgoing communication initiatives to Celsius HNW and Institutional customer base, including prospectus, whitepaper and sales sheet development, quarterly business reports, high-touch personalized messaging and marketing collateral, social media, blog and editorial content, email nurture streams and newsletters and educational content
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, including Partnerships, Content (writers and designers), PR/Media Relations, Product, UI/UX, Web and Analytics to furnish deliverables and report on key metrics and insights
- Create strategies and tactics at relevant touch points throughout the customer lifecycle, from broad category and brand awareness to relationship building with existing customers and customized engagement tracks for high-LTV customers and VIP community members
- Collaborate with internal teams to assess customers' marketing needs; create and monitor strategic initiatives based on those needs
- Develop, implement and track marketing programs such as email, digital campaigns and events
- Develop account based marketing (ABM) approaches designed to drive organic account growth
- Establish and maintain engagement through existing customer marketing initiatives, including messaging and content strategy, channel-specific recommendations and tactics and campaigns aimed at HNW, Institutional and Corporate audiences
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in B2B, institutional or foundation/non-profit marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, journalism, communications or related field preferred
- Previous experience preferred with a start-up or scale-up tech, non-profit or philanthropic foundation, wealth management, SaaS or financial/fintech company
- Deep understanding of prospect and customer journeys, CRM and lifecycle marketing strategies and execution, and remarketing strategies and tactics
- Foundational understanding of paid media (social, display, programmatic and affiliate marketing) strategies and tactics in order to direct Paid Media team on setting up, running and reporting on campaigns
- Strong knowledge of various customer success, marketing and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk Sell, Google Analytics, Tableau, Facebook Insights, AppsFlyer, email marketing platforms and content management systems
- Experience with Iterable, Hubspot, Iterable, Active Campaign, Marketo, Customer.io or a similar Marketing Automation Platform
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.