Celsius Network was founded in 2017 with the mission to harness blockchain technology to provide unprecedented financial freedom, economic opportunity, and income equality for the 99%. It’s time to replace our current financial systems with a new model that only ever acts in the best interest of the community. Our goal is to act as a catalyst for financial disruption on a global scale by offering services that will bring the next 100 million people into cryptocurrency. Through our mobile wallet, Celsius members can deposit cryptocurrency to earn up to 10% annually on their coins, or use their crypto as collateral to get a loan at rates as low as 4.95%. #unbankyourself
Position: Security Product Manager
- Manage existing products through proper methodologies and practices
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch
- Establish a vision, define product scope, measurable goals and KPIs, and track progress through quick iteration
- Build and maintain a product backlog and roadmap
- Work with Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to successful delivery of features and capabilities
- Work closely with customers to identify needs and requirements
- Assess gaps between current and target security architectures, evaluate options, and develop appropriate solution strategies leveraging Celsius's technologies in combination with open source and COTS products.
- Oversee that all projects are executed smoothly and effectively
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Analyze competitive products and market data to facilitate business decisions for both existing products and new product concepts
- Possess complex decision-making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals.
- Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work with our API partners to understand their needs
- Work closely with developers and DBA’s to gain an understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Celsius strategy
- 5+ years of cyber security experience - Must
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager - Must
- Experience designing and delivering internet-scale, enterprise-wide cyber security technology products and capabilities
- Possess strong collaboration, communication, and documentation skills
- Experience in financial services, crypto and/or blockchain technology, an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional, global teams
- A self-driven individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for Celsius Network’s mission
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working remotely
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of the deal, we offer a competitive package, an annual training allowance, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in London as we build our presence globally. Please send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.